Montag, 19. Oktober 2009

I'll be the one with the most dollshouses soon :-P




I was in the railway-model-shop and I really found all of my internet-research. The nice modern house sadly was too big, 19 cm one side, the containers was perfect in the size for a minidollshouse even in the lundby-house, but .... they was expensive, I'd have to build it with glue and they do not look so paris-renfroeish as I hoped in reallife. Perhaps I will purchase them next month. Today I took three houses allready built up, used and very cheap. Two of them you can see in this scene, I like the green one most, it is an old house for train-dispatchers.
















the fotograph on the wall is an artwork from Michael Paul Smith. I met him on flickr and he allowed me to take his wonderful art of modelling on my dollshouse-walls.

The housewife is very tired from cleaning the house, because monday is the day, when the cleaning woman comes *ggg*

6 Kommentare:

  1. You DO have a lot of dollhouses! I like the last one best. Reminds me of the condos/townhouses you see in Florida. Where are you finding these great houses? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi kathi, I found them - as I wrote - in a shop for railway-models very near to my flat.
    I found other little houses like this on flea-markets. I do not know how popular the railway-model-hobby is in USA and if there is a lot of old and used stuff like in germany?
    Mini-Blessings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely scene and houses! I love the green house best, really nice, perhaps I can make it in lego :-)
    So fun more dolls have cleaning woman :-)
    But it's the tidying up bit before she comes that wears me out, with two small children it's always much stuff on tables and the floor.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love the green house, Oese! It's very cool-looking! I also like the little plant details on the other house -- great finds!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Daniels Oma putzt auch immer die ganze Bude, bevor die Putzfrau kommt...seufz. So wären wir nicht, oder? Schön alles verrotten lassen und dann die Putze bestellen *lol*

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hello you nice guys with or without a cleaning-woman!
    I appreciate all your comments and I am so glad you like my houses. now I'm not so unhappy with the fact to have no great flat for having real dollhouses.
    a vero-house for 3 € ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen