Mittwoch, 25. November 2009

New followers

In the beginning of my blog I used to make a flower arrangement with real flowers for each new follower, it was fun to make it for me. But meanwhile there are so many new followers and not everybody has an own blog or a profile-foto, so I lost the overview, who is really new.
This is the time we can see a lot of annual reviews in tv and so I take the chance and say hello and welcome to my new followers and everybody with a review.
Here are my real-blossoms-pictures of the year 2009!





2 Kommentare:

  1. I love all your flower settings. You always amaze me on your room settings. You have such a flair for design.

    Thank you for your kind comments on Brandy. There are thousands of entries and some of the pets have over 13,000 votes win, so I am sure there is no way that Brandy could. But it was fun to enter, and who knows, you never give up

    I do not look forward to winter here as we do not get out much in the winter but Brandy wants to add fun and entertainment.

    Although our tastes in dollhouses are quite different, I really feel you are a dear friend and I appreciate your comments. I hope you too have a good winter and that you do not get overworked at work again.

    Your friend Doreen

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hello doreen, thank you so much for your kind words.

    AntwortenLöschen